We activated 17 influencer accounts with a total footprint of 5.48MM followers to provide content capture, coverage, and distribution for the campaign. This included both direct promotion of campaign assets through channels like @bucketlisters, @theglobewanderer, @insta_LA, and @alecjoseph21; as well as an on-site influencer for the cruise itself.
- 3.76MM+ Total Impressions (across 53 campaign posts)
- 150K+ Total Engagements (across 53 campaign posts)
- 160.3K+ Total Video Views (across 16 video posts)
Our on-site influencer — the dancer, gamer, and adventurer Mari Takahashi — was responsible for driving awareness and engagement surrounding Carnival’s onboard offerings and unique Carnival LIVE experience with Carly Rae Jepsen. Mari was asked to share her experiences across Instagram through:
- Daytime & evening activities
- Food & services
- A meet & greet with Carly Rae Jepsen
- The Carnival LIVE experience
Other influencers were called upon to augment key marketing moments from the campaign with content distribution to their followings. These posts included a sweepstakes video inviting fans to sign up for a chance to join Carly on the ship and exclusive photo assets that gave an inside look at what was happening on-board.